AusTestingJobs (ATJ) are dedicated to ensuring your privacy. We manage your personal and sensitive information in accordance with the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. We appreciate that privacy in the recruitment process is of the highest importance
Type of Personal Information Held
We collect and hold personal information, for the following reasons:
- Information gathered to assist in managing business to business relationships
- Information obtained and submitted from the Candidate and other sources in relation to a work application
- Information related to work performance
- Staff information
- Information put forward and acquired in relation to absences from work due to illness, leave or other related issues
- Information about workplace related incidents
- Reasons For Why We Hold Your Personal Information
- We predominantly hold personal information for the following reasons:
- Recruitment process
- Business to business relationship management
- Placement procedure
- Staff management
- Reasons For Why We May Disclose Your Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information for the following reasons:
- Clients who may want to use your services as a contractor or temporary employee;
- Potential employers;
- Organizations that conduct skill competencies or psychometric tests;
- Reference checking;
- A workers compensation organization;
- Suppliers of services to AusTestingJobs;
To the Australian Federal Police to verify whether you have a criminal record depending on a given situation.
To a educational or vocational organization to verify a qualification or certification
Security of your personal information
Your personal information may be stored in hard copy or electronically. We have security procedures in place to protect your personal information. Keeping your personal information up-to-date If your personal information changes please contact us so we can update and correct the information. We may contact you from time to time to check the information is still current.
ATJ Personnel may send you personal information outside Australia. In the event that you apply for an overseas position, your personal information will be supplied with your approval to a third party overseas.
In some cases we may only disclose information with your consent. We may disclose your personal information where we are under a legal duty to do so, including circumstances where we are under a lawful duty of care to disclose information.
Accessing you private information
You can access your personal information which we hold about you by written request. A request for access to the personal information we hold about you or in relation to an queries about privacy should be sent to: email@example.com
AusTestingJobs is not liable for any liability, loss or damage that may occur from errors, inaccurate or any unintentionally misleading or out of date information, whether on this site, or any other link attached to this website.
AusTestingJobs has done all it can to make sure the information on this site is accurate and current, however we cannot accept responsibility for any errors.
Changes on this site are made regularly, AusTestingJobs reserve the right to change or amend any information on this website when required.